Following 30 years of collaborating with property owners in the Orleans area and far beyond, our team of highly experienced HVAC technicians has found that each household and homeowner is special. As an outcome, estimating the price of putting in a new air conditioning system in your home without considering various factors can be difficult. Therefore, in order to offer you an approximate implementation cost of a new AC unit in your house, we will need property owners in the Orleans, Ontario, area to arrange a consultation with a member of our certificated HVAC technician team.
Before determining the estimated cost of your installation, a technician will visit your home and conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your property. Therefore, while we are unable to supply you with a quote without attending to your household, we can offer you a list of elements that will assist you in determining what dimension and type of air conditioning system equipment you will necessitate to cool your home efficiently and effectively. Here’s a quick overview of several of the elements in more detail:
- The current style, size, and form of your ductless air conditioners are equipped throughout your household.
- The unit’s SEER rating, also known as the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, is required to efficiently monitor and control the temperature of your home throughout the entire year while staying as energy efficient as possible.
- The kind of air conditioning unit would you like to put in your house
- The extent of the project at hand and the methods needed to complete the task.
- The business you select to set up your air conditioning unit.
Aside from that, British Thermal Units should be taken into account when choosing the type and size of cooling system needed for your home. A number of factors influence these units, including:
- The height of the ceilings in your house
- The age of your house
- The type, style, and durability of air ducts that are installed throughout your home.
- The overall square footage of your household
- The arrangement of your home’s rooms and floors
- The quality of your home’s insulation
There are several factors in play when trying to calculate your cost of installation. As such, if you’re excited to begin collaborating with Anchor Home Comfort’s courteous and knowledgeable staff, we urge you to get in touch with us straight away!
Anchor Home Comfort is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We also provide repair, maintenance, and installation services after hours, on weekends, and on holidays at no extra charge. Furthermore, if you and your family demand immediate temperature remedies for your home during the hotter months, the Anchor Home Comfort team is happy to provide same-day or next-day installation on all air conditioning units.
Anchor Home Comfort offers payment plans for air conditioning sales that include no payments for 12 months and 0% interest when working with our qualified professionals. As a result, you can have a cool and comfortable interior living environment without investing any money in the first year.
Are you willing to work with Anchor Home Comfort? Schedule a consultation with our experienced HVAC technicians today to receive a free, no-obligation quote on a new air conditioner for your Orleans, Ontario, home! Our team looks forward to working with you to customize your interior living space for you and your family.